Stages of GoodStream© service realization
Outsourcing of management of a commodity stream
Stage 1. Connecting of service. GoodStream© conducts the start of the system (tunes IT and administrative processes)
Stage 2. Start of service. GoodStream© automatically every day on every commodity:
- calculate necessity for an order;
- offers/gives to the managers reports:
- what commodities had to be delivered and did not be delivered;
- what commodities were delivered and had not be delivered.
Stage 3. Provides a management and improvement. GoodStream© every week does give to the responsible persons and leaders an analysis:
- what were improvements of goods availability, and reasons of shortages?
- what were improvements of turnover of supplies, and reasons of surpluses?
- what commodities, in what shops are selling not so as expected?
- what suppliers violate the obligations on deliveries and how much it costs?
- every week an analyst GoodStream© gives plan of actions for the achievement of improvements.
Stage 4. Transmission of competences. GoodStream© builds processes and provides work of your employees within the framework of processes:
- centralization of deliveries and work of distributive center;
- organization of commodity motion and account at the level of shops and storages;
- management by a commodity stream at an income/outcome of commodities;
- management of a commodity stream during realization of promotion and in festive periods;
- managements by mutual relations with suppliers in part of logistic and reliability of deliveries.